Mediabox HD for Nvidia Shield – Mediabox HD is a feature-rich free video streaming Mobile app that enables you to access the latest, famous and top-rated cinema and TV show content. As the name suggests, you can watch movies in HD. Moreover, you can download preferred videos for offline entertainment as well.
This app is compatible with Android and iOS even though you can’t get it on official stores like Google and Apple. You can download Mediabox HD Apk and Mediabox HD IPA files from several third-party websites and app markets.
There is no root or jailbreak requirement for installing Android or iDevice. You can access Mediabox to stream thousands of Video content without signing up on the platform. In this post, we focus on installing Mediabox HD on Nvidia Shield.
What Does an Nvidia Shield Do?
Nvidia Shield can be described as a fully-fledged Android TV streaming box/digital media player capable of delivering Google Assistant and 4k Chromecast services. These two functionalities are incorporated with the device and some other exclusive features making it a comprehensive Android TV solution.
The device comes packed with incredible specs, including a sleek remote integrating a microphone with the Google Assistant. It is also possible to connect a keyboard and mouse or use Bluetooth devices for gaming and other activities requiring such gadgets.
Why Should You Use Mediabox HD with Nvidia Shield?
Most movie streamers love the big screen theatre-like cinema experience whenever they watch their favourite movies and tv shows. Mediabox HD has indeed been developed with mobile device users in mind. However, it does not mean you cannot enjoy it on the big screen. One easy way of getting the best out of Mediabox HD is to use it with the Nvidia Shield device.
That means you can use your home TVs and monitors to stream Movies and Shows with Mediabox via Nvidia Shield. It is one of the methods you can view the movie app’s content on a big screen, whereas you can go for other alternatives such as Roku, Firestick, and Smart TV.
Mediabox HD will serve you the ideal user experience whenever you interact with it. The app is convenient to work with. It is receptive to all your sessions of intense streaming and content exploration. The app accommodates content filtering and sorting options which lets you access what your heart desires.
Nvidia Shield and Mediabox HD’s combined effect will heighten your everyday mobile streaming experience because you can now see everything big and bright on a TV Screen. Thus, you will be able to attain an exciting theatrical vibe.
The app has moderated advertising, thereby causing fewer intrusions for the viewers. It is also satisfying to comb through many titles belonging to diverse genres. Following is a list of Mediabox HD features on Nvidia Shield.
Mediabox HD on Nvidia Shield Features
- Get access to a massive collection of Movies and TV shows in HD FHD and even 4k!
- Stream HD movies for free. There is no need to sign up as you can directly stream the content you want
- Dive into a rich selection of categories such as Action, Adventure, Romance, Drama, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Horror, Mystery, etc. This includes the latest and the greatest Movies, Shows and Series.
- Fresh content is added to the app database regularly.
- You can enjoy a multilingual experience as the app facilitates more than 250 languages from various parts of the world.
- Unlike some streaming apps with regional limitations, Mediabox HD is unlimited worldwide.
How to Install Mediabox HD on Nvidia Shield?
Installing Mediabox HD on Nvidia Shield is a simple process that even a complete tech newbie can do. All you have to do is follow some simple steps and start streaming thousands of flicks right from your Android TV or Monitor. Let’s see how we can easily do these by following the below procedure.
- As the first step, you have to turn on Enable Apps from Unknown Sources Option in the settings section of the Nvidia Shield.
- Secondly, visit Playstore and download an app called ‘Sideload Launcher and install it.
- Thirdly, you have to sideload the Mediabox HD APK on your Nvidia Shield device with the assistance of Sideload Launcher.
Time to Enable Nvidia Shield Settings
- You will observe the ‘Menu’ bar at the top of the Home Screen. The settings option is available in the top left corner next to the search button.
- Now, select the ‘Settings’ option and move for the ‘My Fire TV’ and launch it
- Here you have to access the ‘Developer Options. You find this as the third option from the top.
- To proceed with installing the unofficial app, you need to turn on the ‘Apps from Unknown Sources option
- Please make sure that you have the above option active otherwise, and this operation will not be successful. Keep Unknown Sources disabled at any other time as it is recommended safety precaution.
With the above step, we can proceed to the rest of the process. Here you first need to get to the Downloader App
Access the Downloader
- Visit the search section, which is available on the platform’s Home Screen. You need to select the lens-shaped icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Using the On-Screen Keyboard, you can enter the word ‘Downloader‘ and Search for it
- Now, you can choose the options and proceed to the installation. You will encounter a few pop-ups, and they should be confirmed for the successful download and installation. With the last step’s conclusion, you will see the Downloader App on the Home Screen.
- You can click on the ‘Browse’ option in the left corner and select the address bar on the top. You can use clear to erase any existing information in the address bar and then enter the following URL https://mediabox.buzz/ and click Go.
- If everything were alright, you would get a downloaded webpage with the option for Android in the download section
- Hit the Mediabox HD Download link and let the app complete the download process
With the conclusion of the above step, you can directly install it and start streaming your desired Movies and TV shows on your TV or Monitor with Nvidia Shield
Nvidia Shield Frequently Asked Questions
Is Nvidia Shield discontinued?
A – No, only the earlier Shield TV models from 2015 and 2017 have been phased out and retired due to NVIDIA’s launching new models.
What is the latest version of Nvidia Shield?
A – Shield Experience 8.2.2 is the latest version of Nvidia Shield, which includes the ability to pair New DualSense or Xbox Series X/S controller.
What operating system does Nvidia Shield use?
A – Nvidia Shield is brought to life by Android TV OS
Mediabox HD is one of the best free movie streaming apps fully compatible with the Nvidia Shield streaming device. Most users consider Nvidia Shields an expensive option given its high price tag compared to similar devices.
However, Nvidia Shield is a robust streaming and gaming device that can entertain you for hours without any issue. You will find that the experience of using Mediabox HD on Nvidia Shield is much higher because you can connect and enjoy all the mobile app content on the big screen.
Both Mediabox HD and Nvidia Shield release regular updates, and you get the best entertainment out of them. Comment your thoughts below if you love spending time with your Shield and Mediabox HD